The largest daily paper in the South Island, The Press has been setting the local news agenda for over 150 years with a diverse range of content and a loyal subscriber base. The Press offers brands and business a premium advertising environment and delivers an engaged and motivated audience. The Press readers are a loyal and engaged bunch with 75% of distribution being via home subscriptions.
With a diverse range of content and specialised lift-outs, The Press can help you reach Cantabrians, from farmers to fashionistas and families to foodies. With a range of options including display ads, special features, inserts and wraps The Press can create the best solution for your business needs.
- 311,000 people read The Press across a typical week
- 179,000 people read The Press on an average day
- 52% of The Press readers are their household’s main shopper
- 78% of readers are homeowners
- 41% daily reach to locals with household income of NZD100,000+
- Average household income of NZD86,244 which is higher than the average South Island resident
- 81% of The Press readers actually buy products after seeing them in their daily newspaper
- Reaches 125,000 homeowners on an average day
Frequency : Monday to Saturday every week